Date: 23rd May 2023
“United for respect, inclusion, and equal opportunities. Our people make us who we are.” Constantinos Lambadarios
At LLF we hold Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) amongst our core values. Our vision has always been to create a working environment that brings joy to all team members based on respect. We always listen to each other and recognize and value our colleague’s and clients’ views and perspectives.
How we contribute to DEI within our community
To promote the implementation of DEI outside LLF;
– we have signed the Diversity Charter Greece, a commitment to implementing equal opportunities and diversity in our working environment.
– we participate in educational programs, such as the “Embracive Diversity and Fostering Inclusion” an EU program that aims to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
– we raise funds and join outstanding volunteer initiatives such as Desmos, the Children’s Smile, Melissa Network of Migrant Women in Greece, the Hellenic Red Cross, Boroume, Social Kitchen “The Other Human”, Old Bookshop for the Homeless, and iSea.
Our internal DEI procedures
We foster an open work environment that accommodates participation for everyone. We make sure that despite our different characteristics, we can all express our opinions and have equal development opportunities. Recognizing that we are all different not only in gender, age, etc., but also in skill, talent, and way of thinking is where our strength lies; this is what LLF team is all about!
We respect and accept our differences, listen to different opinions, value them, and embrace them. These differences in perspective, skills, talent, and potential are valuable to our organization as they move us forward, make us more creative, and drive innovation.
The principles of DEI are reflected throughout our activity as;
– we have appointed a DEI officer to address the needs of all attorneys, staff, and recruits.
– we perform recruitment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital status, race, color, nationality, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.
– we empower and support women in law. As of 2023, women consist 70% of LLF workforce. Moreover, we offer a 4-day working week for one year for women who have gave birth or have a child through surrogacy or adoption.
– we participate in educational programs which contribute to team bonding and are linked to our company’s DEI objectives, such as Google’s “I am Remarkable” Program, a presentation/open discussion on “Legal Profession and Disability” and a two-hour program for the International Women’s Day, presented by the Lean In organization, that empowers women and helps them achieve their ambitions and goals in both personal and work life as well as a guided tour at the Basil & Elise Goulandri Foundation.
– we provide equal career development opportunities through our Company’s Performance Management Process, which ensures equal opportunities for growth in the company for our associates, based on meritocracy and without discrimination. DEI values and LLF good practices are presented through one-to-one meetings to each new member upon joining our team.
– we promote work-life balance by implementing practices as a hybrid work model for our associates. We have invested in secure, up-to-date technology to provide more flexibility.
– we follow up on our DEI activity through questionnaires distributed during our annual employee satisfaction survey. The questionnaires are about diversity, meritocracy, inclusion, and work-life balance, and we use them to assess, re-evaluate, and adjust, if necessary, the company’s procedures and practices.
Lambadarios is a longstanding and highly respected leader in Litigation & Dispute Resolution in Greece with a...
Talk to a member of our team
If you have a query about any of our services, or just want to find out more, please get in touch.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_178496199_1||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|